START YOUR PROJECT
Thank you for considering our practice for your project.
We offer an on-site initial consultation (usually 1 hour) for a fixed fee of €250 incl. VAT (within M50) and €300 incl. VAT (up to 20km outside the M50). Yours may be a small job which does not need the full input of an architect or you may just want an overview of potential and what is involved. In order for any initial discussion to be as productive as possible we would be grateful if you could follow the following steps below. This will help us undertake a quick desktop study of the site, property and context which will generate a more informed and productive initial conversation.
This consultation is available regardless of job size and provides a very good overview of the entire process in addition to outlining initial design potential. This can be beneficial for a client to develop their brief and help to understand all steps and timelines involved. It may be also beneficial if you are thinking of purchasing a property and would like an independent opinion on potential etc. The consultation is a mandatory requirement for the Bright Concepts Package but deductible from the overall cost.
Once we have received the booking request and online payment, one of our staff members will be in touch to arrange the consultation in person.
The consultation will include a 14 page client guide (emailed on receipt of payment) and will typically include topics such as more...
- The Value of Engaging an Architect?
- Typical Timeframes and Work Stages
- The Client Brief
- Design and Site Issues
- Building Legislation (Planning, Building Regulations, Building Control, Health & Safety etc)
- The Tender Process
- Construction + Building Contract Administration
- Other Consultant Input + Professional Fees
For The Smallprint and other Terms and Conditions click here...
- Payments are refundable with min. 48 hours notice to cancel the consultation booking.
- While we aim to provide a booking for all enquiries sometimes workload will dictate resources available. Should we fail to arrange a consultation within 2 weeks of the enquiry / payment then the payment will be refunded. Another / new booking can be made separately.
- The consultation must be within normal business hours (Mon. - Fri., 9am - 5pm) and ideally during daylight hours within the Dublin / M50 area. Consultations beyond 20km outside the M50 may be possible on enquiry. Bookings are non-transferable.
- We do not hold any customer personal financial information or credit card numbers. These are handled entirely by a third party site and subject to their terms and conditions.
- If a first consultation is being booked as part of a Bright Concepts package this must be indicated at time of booking as additional time will be required to take dimensions.
Your Personal Data Matters?
We understand the importance of protecting your personal information. Therefore Bright Design Architects comply with all current data protection legislation. We will only ask you for the minimum amount of information necessary to understand your requirements, deliver our services and communicate effectively with you and others on your behalf. Our full privacy statement outlining how we collect, use, protect and store this personal information is available on request.